- To promote and advance the profession of rhinoceros husbandry;
- To promote research of all five species of rhinoceros
including but not limited to behavior, training, husbandry
- To promote conservation issues relative to all five species
- To increase communication and support professional development
by and between rhinoceros keepers worldwide;
- To disseminate accurate and scientifically based information
regarding all five species of rhinoceros;
- To assist with fundraising for rhinoceros conservation
projects and programs;
- To help in the conservation of all species of animals,
paying particular attention to rhinoceros.
Most of all the IRKA is you,
the membership working together for the survival of rhinoceros and
all living species.
Become a Member Today! Join